Get any party off to a stylish start with Goldcrest
For the garlic mayonnaise:
- 2 large egg yolks
- juice of 1 lemon
- 300ml oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
For the meze:
- 1 x 150g jar Goldcrest Gherkins, drained
- 1 x 425g tin Goldcrest Medium Asparagus Spears, drained
- 5 Goldcrest Marinated Whole Artichokes
- 1 x 150g packet Goldcrest Water Biscuits, to serve
- To make the garlic mayonnaise: beat the egg yolks in a mixing bowl until thick, add a little lemon juice and continue beating while adding the oil a little at a time until the mixture starts to increase and thicken. Season with salt and extra lemon juice if necessary. Mix in the garlic and refrigerate until needed.
- To assemble the meze platter: arrange the gherkins, asparagus spears and artichokes on an attractive serving plate, add the water biscuits and serve with the garlic mayonnaise.